At NTK, our mission is to teach with passion and nurture a student’s full potential through academically rigorous instructions. Our English teachers are not simply tutors, but mentors, identifying each learner’s unique strengths and needs through careful and customised lesson planning. We resonate with our students to inspire their learning with passion, enthusiasm and dedication.
You will embark on a challenging yet rewarding experience in advancing your skills and areas of expertise in a multi-cultural and team oriented environment. All in all, there is nothing more gratifying than making positive impacts on the futures of our students!
If you are aspiring to build your career in teaching, and have met the following requirements, we welcome you on board to this incredible journey!
- Devise customised lesson plans for students following their study progress
- Teach interactive private and group lessons
- Assist the Department Head in developing NTK’s proprietary materials
- Provide feedback on students’ learning progress
- Bachelor’s degree in English / English Literature or a related major
- Committed to quality education
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accountable and motivated individual with radiant team spirits
- Knowledge in international curricula and study pathways is a plus
- Experience in teaching is also a plus
What We Offer
- 5-day work week in a vibrant and multicultural work environment
- Comprehensive training and professional development programme
- Career advancement opportunities in a market leading organization
- Prime working location in the heart of Hong Kong
- Medical benefits and monthly wellness sponsorship for leisure activities
- Work Visa sponsorship (Including dependent visa for spouse)
- Relocation allowance
- Competitive remuneration package and incentive schemes
Interested parties should submit your application with supporting documents at our recruitment page.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview by HR staff and interview details will be confirmed by email.