At NTK, education comes first. We believe that academic success and quality academic planning goes hand in hand. Over the years, our education consultants have helped countless students achieve admissions to elite schools around the world.
If you are interested in advancing your skills and growing beyond your area of expertise in a multi-cultural and team-oriented environment, we welcome you to join us!
- Provide college and boarding school admission consultation sessions to students and parents;
- Deliver quality teaching to students according to their educational needs and abilities;
- Assist the team head in monitoring and driving the consultation business which includes, but is not limited to, presenting at regular seminars, creating tailor-made plans for University applications, conducting private consultations and Q&A sessions;
- Conduct research on the admissions requirements and application procedures of colleges and boarding schools, and develop courses to fit the needs of students;
- Understand the relevant changes to the curricula and standardized tests;
- Recruit students and manage parent relations;
- Provide feedback on improvements based on deliverables received and comments from clients;
- Assist in preparing yearly development plans for the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a top tier university;
- Sound knowledge and experience in international admission requirements and processes;
- Passion in academia and services;
- Eager to help students succeed in their educational goals;
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills in both speaking and writing;
- Understand the seasonal demands of an academic calendar;
- Strong organization skills and able to work both independently and as a team;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
What We Offer
- 5-day work week in a vibrant and multicultural work environment
- Prime working location in the heart of Hong Kong
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Career advancement opportunities in a market leading organisation
- Medical benefits and monthly wellness sponsorship for leisure activities
- Competitive remuneration package
Interested parties should submit your application with supporting documents at our recruitment page.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview by HR staff and interview details will be confirmed by NTK official email.