The international exam is just around the corner, and we understand the urge to get fully prepared and confident for the challenges ahead, that’s why we are offering a comprehensive last-minute day camp in April. In this one-day camp, you will practise past papers by topics to refine your time management skills and to dig out some crucial concepts that require further memorisation and clarification.
Our experienced teachers will guide you through the most challenging topics and provide exam-style practice questions that will help you develop the confidence and skills you need to succeed. The camp highlights include:
- Review important key points of the exam syllabus
- Participate in intensive paper drilling sessions followed by detailed analysis
- Receive last-minute tips to enhance your performance and boost your scores
- Gain familiarity with exam-style questions and formats
- Identify common mistakes and avoid exam traps
- Understand the marking scheme to maximise your scores
Date: April 7-8 and April 10 (One-day camp)
Curriculum: IGCSE, IBDP, GCE AL and SAT® Exam.
Our flexible schedules cater for your busy lifestyle, allowing you to pick the date that suits you best. The camp is designed to maximise your study efficiency, so you can get exam-ready.
To register for the camp or for more information, please contact our Education Service Officers NOW! Please enrol in the Last-Minute Exam Preparation Camp via WhatsApp, email (email@example.com) or phone during office hours.
Main Campus: (852) 2577 7844
Kowloon Campus: (852) 2718 3000