At NTK, education comes first. We believe that academic success and quality academic planning goes hand in hand. Over the years, our education services officers have helped countless students achieve admissions to elite schools around the world.
If you are interested in advancing your skills and growing beyond your area of expertise in a multi-cultural and team-oriented environment, we welcome you to join us!
- Build and maintain strong relationship with existing clients
- Answer enquiries from parents, students and referring agencies professionally
- Understand clients’ needs and provide suitable solutions
- Provide after-sale services to enhance customer satisfaction
- Introduce and follow up education programs that base on students’ needs and ability to enhance continuous service
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree or above in any discipline
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Possess problem-solving skills and good listening skills to tailor the best solution according to clients’ needs
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A good team player and good interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Education Services Officer
What We Offer
- 5-day work week in a vibrant and multicultural work environment
- Unique opportunity to work under an expanding brand with more than 25 years of legacy
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Career advancement opportunities in a market leading organisation
- Medical benefits and monthly wellness sponsorship for leisure activities
- Competitive remuneration package, monthly allowance and incentive scheme
Interested parties should send a detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to our recruitment email.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview by HR staff and interview details will be confirmed by NTK official email.